Welcome to Netizens trend
- Western powers get bolder on ChinaChinese President Xi Jinping surprised the world with a speech at Davos in 2017, defending free trade and joint action on climate change as then US president-elect Donald Trump argued for precisely the opposite. It might have been an overambitious pitch by Xi to position China as the world's next leader, but it also seemed a genuine sign that Beijing […]
- The Maldives is now open to all global tourists. Here's how they're doing itThough border restrictions and quarantine measures are keeping people from visiting many of the world's most popular travel destinations at the moment, one country famed for its natural beauty is now welcoming all guests -- the Maldives.
- Trump punishes China for Hong Kong actionsPresident Donald Trump plans to address China during afternoon remarks at the White House, officials said.
- UK will pay hefty price for kicking out Huawei• How much trouble is Huawei in? • Here's why 5G is the future
- Fuel spill in Russia taking a devastating toll on the ArcticRussian authorities claim to have contained the massive spill in Norilsk, but a whistleblower and an environmentalist tell CNN the damage is much worse than disclosed and poses a threat to the ecosystem of the Arctic Ocean. CNN's Frederik Pleitgen reports.